The EarlySense Solution
Isolation Room Configuration with External EarlySense2 Vitals Display
Currently used at Sheba Medical Center in Israel to monitor quarantined Princess Cruise passengers for COVID-19.
Completely Contact-free Continuous Monitoring or Heart Rate, Respiratory Rate, and Motion
- Nothing on the patient
- No risk of cross-contamination
- Data is updated twice per second with clinically proved outcomes published in the American Journal of Medicine
Minimize Care Team Need to Enter Isolation Rooms
- Vital sign data on display outside of patient room
- Central display provides vital sign data on all admitted patients in centralized location
- No leads or wires to adjust/fall off
Healthcare workers are one of the groups at greatest risk.
ES2 or InSight Unit
Can be placed outside of the patient’s room displaying current Heart Rate and Respiratory Rate.
Provides comprehensive view of all patients admitted with ability to send alerts to communications devices.